Top Everwing Tips
EverWing is the very first original superhit game made exclusively for the Facebook Messenger platform. You can play it on iOS, Android or any other mobile platform with Facebook Messenger on it, or even in any touch-screen computer. Your mission should you choose to accept it is to blow away enemies and bosses using your fairies and
dragons/sidekicks firepower, but most importantly, you should fight raid boss battles with the help of your super awesome friends on Messenger. You can also collect trophies & coins, also collect and evolve some of the rare and legendary dragons which you can find in the game.
Here is our recommended top 15 Tips, Cheats, Tricks, Glitches, and Strategies for EverWing!
1) Each and every rare & legendary dragons have got their own special powers, while the common dragons have the most brutal strength compared to any of the sidekicks. You should put them to use against raid bosses especially, as they are the ones that are often gonna contribute the most damage, especially when they are leveled up or evolved to the max.
2) Whenever you feel like you want to go on a common dragon evolution spree, always take your coins and buy a bunch of common eggs. Though you are bound to get a number of duplicates, these duplicates are required in order to evolve your dragons. You’ll need two identical dragons and you’ll need the help of both to reach level 10 for the
first evolution. For the second evolution, they both have to be in level 20.
3) You can unlock more fairies as soon as you can afford to do so. So when you level up you will be able to unlock more fairies and also unlock more exciting quests, and with the help of more fairies, you can send more of them, and more dragons, on quests at the same time simultaneously. These Quests lead to loads of dragon experience, as
well as loads of extra coins.
4) Next you should find a group of friends to do the raid boss battles as soon as possible. You have the freedom to raid with any group text that you have on Facebook Messenger, even if it includes mostly of the same friends, so you can battle with tons of raid bosses. Just don’t forget to close out of the game when you’re done with one boss, then
go to the other conversation and open up EverWing from there and you’ll be able to do more raid battles hence forth.
5) Sometimes a certain glitch happens inconsistently, after a raid boss battle you will be able to collect more rewards over and over again. The way how it works is that after you collect your last chest, you have to close entirely out of your Facebook Messenger. Then, you open it back up and go to the same group text. If the glitch is in
effect, then you will be able to re-collect your chests for different kinds of rewards.
6) Whenever you are fighting against a raid boss, your main focus should be & only on avoiding EVERYTHING. That means watching out for the various kinds of attacks that the bosses unleash, because they will throw down at you different kinds attacks than what you normally might see in the standard single player mode. So play defensively in
order to keep a good offense going on, as you’ll score plenty of hits against the boss even when all you are doing is just trying to avoid attacks.
7) When you are playing through the endless mode, always collect the shamrocks as soon as you see them. Mushrooms are great but they will only last for a small period of time. Shamrocks will level up your fairies’ attacks for the entire rest of the stage, and with enough of them, your base attack can rise enough to make it a lot farther than you otherwise would be able to in the single player mode.
8) While different fairies have different optimal uses. Like Sophia, for example, should exclusively be used for quest duty because she completes them 2x faster. While Lenore has two lives per go, so she should be exclusively used in active battles. Same goes for Arcana who can clone sidekicks. Sophia and Lily together earn 2x sidekick experience and 2x coins, respectively, so they can be effectively used for either one.
9) Next, don’t forget to head to the options menu and increase the sensitivity of your controls. Once you set your sensitivity, you won’t have to move your finger as far in order to move your characters, allowing you to see them better. You will also be able to swipe back & forth rapidly in order to collect all of the items that are dropped by
your enemies and bosses whenever you defeat them in the game.
10) Once you have accumulated a high amount of fairy attack power, you’ll be able to defeat all the armored goblins, which are supposed to be the seemingly indestructible ones that fly back and forth. They only give you 1 experience, as do all of the goblins, but they then will typically give you plenty of crystals, which are worth many coins (10 for purple, 20 for red, 40 for blue) and even trophies too.
11) In order to complete a series of missions, you are definitely going to need to challenge your friends in the game. But if you don’t want to bug your friends with this game, then you got to find FB accounts to challenge that are either inactive or that you know don’t use Messenger. You can complete these rungs of the challenges whether
or not these friends of yours respond back to you – which they won’t if their FB accounts are abandoned.
12) Btw If you’re playing EverWing on an older device with some lag, then you should better go to the options menu and set the graphics from hi-res to low-res. If you do this, then the graphics will be a little bit more blurry and the lag will stop. But unfortunately, this will make items a bit hard to make out, unless you are on a 4-inch iPhone, so set the graphics to high-res if you want the items to be easier for you to spot.
13) While playing in endless mode, always collect the lightning and the flowers. The lightning will give you loads of extra lives against the raid boss if you have some that has yet to restore. When if you collect the flower, you shall surge forward and bash straight through the next five or so lines of enemies smoothly. Whereas Flowers give you the opportunity to pad your score before facing any of the bosses.
14) As the raid bosses gain more levels, they will get stronger and stronger. Eventually they will get too strong for you to handle at your current level. So when this happens and you don’t kill the raid boss within the given time limit, your level will go back down to 1, allowing you & your friends to attack again and earn some easy rewards and levels.
15) You should maximize your legendary dragons by selling any dragon that you raise at level 29 instead of level 30. Because Level 29 will result in more than 280,000 coins per dragon sold, whereas level 30 will result in around 3,000 trophies. Since a gold egg has a 12 percent chance of hitting a legendary, you’ll mathematically have a higher chance to score legendaries – and thus you will earn a ton of rares in the process.